Tour of California Stage 3 (spoiler)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
If the lens can be kept clear of fog then today could again be interesting. The big(ish) climb early on could have an interesting affect, but with the last 60 Kms being downhill or flat it gives a chance for a strong team to come back and get it's leader(s) into a good position. Might even be a sprint finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennykool

They thought yesterday could have been a bunch finish - hope we get one today.

Cav and Boonen head to head.....Hopefully....lets not forget Thor tho

groucho

Always wonder whether doing so well early on in the season will leave one K'd for the major tours in Europe? Still it is good to see old and new putting reputations on the line
for the Directors.

mondobongo

Über Member
Cat amongst pigeons time but I fancy Ivan Basso may well make a showing today am watching his progress with interest.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
1 Thor Hushovd (Cervélo TestTeam)
2 Oscar Freire (Rabobank)
3 Mark Renshaw (Team Columbia - Highroad)

Not what I expected but Hushovd and Friere are good riders so the cream is still at the top.

Skip Madness

Cervélo dominated the final lap, and were the only team who seemed to totally know what they were doing. I am a Thor fan so it pleased me to see him blast off.

Good finish for Rabobank; besides Freire's second place, Pedro Horrillo hung on for tenth. I always think Horrillo is underrated in the final 500m.

Top Bottom