Tow bar mount cycle carrier

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

broady

Veteran
Where abouts are you?
I no longer have a towbar on my car

simongt

Guru
Don't forget that when you have low mounted cycle carrier such as a towbar mount, you will need a lightboard to comply with road law. Last thing you want spoiling your day is a 'shinybuttons' peeler stopping you for not having one - ! :stop:

OP
OP
curzons246

curzons246

Veteran
Where abouts are you?
I no longer have a towbar on my car
Hi Broady, at Long Eaton junction 24 M1 happy to travel cheers Bill.
Don't forget that when you have low mounted cycle carrier such as a towbar mount, you will need a lightboard to comply with road law. Last thing you want spoiling your day is a 'shinybuttons' peeler stopping you for not having one - ! :stop:
Thanks for the tip Simon, you don't see many police officers out in their tunics with shiny buttons today, now when I joined the police force back in 1977 things were different

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I have one that may suite your needs and can carry three bikes if required. It also has lights and number plate holder integrated on the frame. I am across the way in Manchester.

gareth01244

Über Member
I have a thule easy base towbar mounted rack that comes with one bike holder, it also doubles up as a base for the easybox they sell as well as other bits, has built in lighting board and electics.pm me if interested

OP
OP
curzons246

curzons246

Veteran
Sorted thank you.

simongt

Guru
Thanks for the tip Simon, you don't see many police officers out in their tunics with shiny buttons today, now when I joined the police force back in 1977 things were different
And when I did my ' basic training ' back in '74 at Eynsham, if yer boots didn't gleam :sun:, Drill Sgt. King would have had you on duty squad for a week - ! :cry:

Top Bottom