Track Worlds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ok, not almost back to his best|, back to his best!

Stevec047

Über Member
And despite Carlton Kirby usually being a nobber he called it perfectly; it definitely added to the occasion. I'll give him that one moment of praise.
Yeah spot on. I didn't see it coming to be honest but when they went you could see that it was going to be theirs.

MikeW-71

Veteran
That was the first time I've watched a Madison, and without the commentary explaining it, I'd have been totally lost. Fantastic last quarter of the race, Spain sniffed a medal chance and worked with us to get the lap.

Awesome!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
That was the first time I've watched a Madison, and without the commentary explaining it, I'd have been totally lost. Fantastic last quarter of the race, Spain sniffed a medal chance and worked with us to get the lap.

Awesome!
I've watched a few and I can just about tune into a race for about 5 laps. And, as soon as I feel I know what's going on, what was order in my brain gives way to utter bewildering chaos. And I spend the next 10 laps or so simply trying to get a handle on the race again.

I missed the replay of Cavendish's off so don't know what happened there. Any explanations?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I watched Trotty smash the points race in the omnium - she played it tactically perfect and had the title sewn up with 40 laps to go - but I had to go out shortly after the madison started. Sounds like I missed a cracking race, dammit.

raindog

er.....
I still can't believe I witnessed that live. Got to be one of the most thrilling sporting moments I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. They rode it to perfection, and when you think that Cav crashed into the bargain!

4681.jpg

Top Bottom