Trek 7.5FX Hybrid Stolen from Colchester railway station Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mow

image.jpg
image.jpg

Stolen between 0430 and 1900 on Tuesday 18/02/14
Taken from bike rack on London bound side of station.

Description

Trek 7.5FX Hybrid bike in White with red and black decals

Razor clip on mudguards

Two red specialized bottle cages

Charge Pan leather saddle

Topeak wedge seat bag

Specialized Air Tool road pump in black

Shimano clip pedals

Cateye light brackets

iPhone holder

L14M

Über Member
Sorry for your loss! Do you have the frame number?

compo

Veteran
Sorry for your loss.
Have you considered a station bike, something unnattractive to thieves. Your Trek must have stood out like a diamond at Colchester Station.

OP
OP
mow

mow

Been hunting for the frame number today but fear it's been lost in a computer swap!
I never bought it to commute, work stopped us parking for a few weeks so it was only short term, just ended up being shorter than expected!

compo

Veteran
Been hunting for the frame number today but fear it's been lost in a computer swap!
I never bought it to commute, work stopped us parking for a few weeks so it was only short term, just ended up being shorter than expected!

Did you buy the bike new, and if so did you register it with Trek. If so they will have a record of the frame number.

Triban5riderGD

Sorry to hear that you have been the victim of crime. Some people have no morals.
Unfortunately I think its unlikely to be recovered even if you have the serial number, as they can be removed, or your bike could be broken up for parts.
A good value bike is always a possible target for the low life that target stations. As previously mentioned use an old bike of little value for your commute and keep your good bike for those rides where it is with you. Don't let them win keep cycling. Good Luck.

Top Bottom