turbo trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

turbopercy

Hi all i am after a turbo trainer but one that i can ride different routes or stagea from some of the grand tours
What are other people using on the virtual trainer side
only know of tacx

Ernie_RBR

Hi all i am after a turbo trainer but one that i can ride different routes or stagea from some of the grand tours
What are other people using on the virtual trainer side
only know of tacx

Budget ?

OP
OP
T

turbopercy

No idea on budget just after info am well prepared for it to be over a grand for a full setup just need to know what to get thought even if i buy it in stages so its ready for winter

Ernie_RBR

Have a look at this.
Tour De France Indoor Cycle - 2nd Generation

Product Features
  • It does what the street does: Introducing incline and decline that matches the street! Now, you can experience any route around the world and Le Tour de France Indoor cycle automatically adjusts the incline and decline to simulate the terrain! No matter the route, no matter the map, your bike moves to follow the road.
  • -20 / +20% Digital Incline & Decline Controls
  • Ride Anywhere in the World: With Googlemaps iFit Live technology powered by Googlemaps you can ride anywhere in the road! Choose from 24 pre mapped courses or create your own. Ride over the Passage du Gois or climb the hills of Mont des Alouettes in France. Now you can experience these same trails and more on this Indoor cycle
  • Intelligent wind resistance for a more personalized experience: Intelligent Wind Resistance automatically adjusts the resistance of your bike based on your wind profile. Our smart technology calculates your height and weight to apply the natural resistance you would get out on the road. A climb in your basement is exactly like a climb outside.
  • What the Pro's are saying: "The Tour de Farnce Trainer is incredible because it has a very realistic road feel. In over 20 years of riding trainers, I've never ridden anything even close. My favourite features are the Google Maps iphone application, and that the bike actually rotates up or down based on uphills and downhills. The Tour De France Trainer is by far the closest stationary bicycle to the road I've ever experienced! Five stars!"
  • Additional Features:
  • iFit.com membership for one year, providing the ability to "draw your own" cycling route anywhere in the world there's a Google map
  • Power meter in watts
  • RPM meter
  • 24 gears, with digital control
  • Console displays watts, speed, time, gear, rpm, heart rate, percent
  • incline/decline, distance and calories
  • 10 pre-drawn Google Maps courses of the 2011 Tour de France
  • 9 exercise bike workout apps and 5 indoor cycle class workouts
  • Polar wireless chest pulse compatible (receiver included and chest strap sold seperately)
  • Freewheel to more accurately simulate road bike experience
  • Two way pedals with SPD-compatible clipless pedals on one side and toe cages on the other (optional)
  • Compatible Music Port for iPod and built in speaker
  • Multiple position adjustable handlebars
  • Included Seat has three way seat adjustment, up and down, front to back and tilt
  • Standard seat mount to use owner's seat if preferred
  • Frame: Upright
  • Gears: Front Triple (53/39/30), Rear 10 (1128)
  • Incline: 0-20% Digital Incline Control
  • Decline: -20-0% Digital Decline Control
  • Display: 9cm Full Colour Display
  • Flywheel Weight: 10kg
  • Workouts: 24 Tour de France Workouts, iFit Live Technology Built in
  • Pulse: Compatible with Polar Chest Pulse Strap
  • Resistance: SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
  • Entertainment: Compatible Music Port for iPod**, Intermix Acoustics Sound System
  • Others: Adjustable Seal with Padding, Pedals with Toe Cages, Non-Slip, Adjustable Handlebars, Integrated Electronic Shifting Controls
  • Product Size CM: 147 x 64 x 150
  • Product Weight: 69kg
  • Maximum User Weight: 160kg
  • Assembled Dimensions: (HxWxL) 132 x 63 x 148cm
  • Boxed Dimensions CM: 130 x 38 x 78cm
  • In Home Warranty: The Home Use Warranty for this Proform Cycle is 2 years on frame & 2 years parts and labour
    (The standard warranty is 1 year parts & labour, however the warranty will be extended free of charge to 2 years parts & labour provided the product is registered with Proform either by warranty card or via their website, along with proof of purchase, within 28 days)
    No warranty is available for non domestic enviroments.
  • The Fitness Superstore have only ever supplied NEW IMPROVED 2nd Generation Models

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You need what i have

The elite real axiom trainer with videos and real gps routes - will cost you 1k and connects to your PC or laptop

Its a tremendous peice if kit and really helps with the curse of indoor training boredom

Top Bottom