UCI Road World Championships Sept. 19-27 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Stybar has announced to the world on Cycling News that he's planning a surprise attempt and flying under the radar...

The Czech Republic rider says the urban, technical course with punchy climbs suits him and he plans on surprising everyone on Sunday.

That should work then!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Connor Dunne kicked off the breakaway like a hero. Trying to build on his Tour of Britain reputation?

Very odd tactics of the Netherlands sitting on the front of the peloton all day. Germany and Poland and Belgium happy to sit just behind. Are they trying to do a Project Rainbow but for who?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Rochelle and Chris are having a good old technical natter. Simon has been left free to contemplate the leak in the ceiling. I get the feeling that Rochelle is using the time to glean bits of information.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Rochelle and Chris are having a good old technical natter. Simon has been left free to contemplate the leak in the ceiling. I get the feeling that Rochelle is using the time to glean bits of information.
I'm finding Chris's talk rather interesting as a non performance orientated pootler.

I love the notion of weighing peas on bathroom scales. He deserveds a knighthood for that alone :smile:

Wasn't your birthday on the same day as your this time this last year.
:cheers:
Happy birthday.
You're drunk @screenman, go home.

SWSteve

Guru
Kit comparison: Spain's kit is grim, they know the 90s are done, right?
Belgiums is classy, I assume it's been the same since they first needed a national jersey.
Why don't the men's national teams have sponsors, like the women's did?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Kit comparison: Spain's kit is grim, they know the 90s are done, right?
I knew I saw the Spanish kit before..
piper.jpg

Top Bottom