UCI World Track Championship - ticket going spare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
This Sunday I'm going to the Lee Valley VeloPark to see the UCI World Track Championship.

I've got a spare ticket, if anyone here would like it. On the downside it does mean you'll need to sit next to me.

It's £20 and it's for the 10:00 session.
Any takers?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I gave it a while for others to take their chance but, in the absence of takers so far, I'm up for that. Cash on the day ok? I wonder how secure the bike parking is there. There's probably a quickish DLR route there but it wouldn't be the same..

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I gave it a while for others to take their chance but, in the absence of takers so far, I'm up for that. Cash on the day ok? I wonder how secure the bike parking is there. There's probably a quickish DLR route there but it wouldn't be the same..

Great!
There are bike racks right outside the velopark - normal Sheffield stands. I'm not sure if there is anything more secure than that. Or if you live near Epsom you can come with us.
We're planning on getting there at about 9:30 to give us plenty of time to get sorted.

I'll PM you my phone number.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Great!
There are bike racks right outside the velopark - normal Sheffield stands. I'm not sure if there is anything more secure than that. Or if you live near Epsom you can come with us.
We're planning on getting there at about 9:30 to give us plenty of time to get sorted.

I'll PM you my phone number.
Excellent. I'll PM my number to you too.

Top Bottom