Ultegra 6700 compact chainring bolt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Anyone got a spare.
Had to change the outer chainring and of course there was that one bolt that wouldn't budge and got mangled.

So any kind CC'er have a spare?

Cheers,
Ian.

Last edited:

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I have one Ian, not Ultegra though but came off a 2300 chainring. Should still fit I would of thought?

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HI Mickey
It's a single piece T25 Torx bolt like in this pic. If it is the same, gratefully received. Cheers, Ian.
$_35.JPG

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yet another bump for this elusive bolt.

One of these.
32364.jpg

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can you not source them from anywhere?
I can and I have. You can't buy them separately and as my LBS mechanic said, they are like gold dust. So I had to bite the bullet and buy a pack of 5 at £15.

400bhp

Guru
I can and I have. You can't buy them separately and as my LBS mechanic said, they are like gold dust. So I had to bite the bullet and buy a pack of 5 at £15.

I'll be binning an old tiagra crank in March once the worst of the winter weather is done. The bolts look the same so if you can hang on until then I'll save you one (but remind me as I'll likely forget).

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'll be binning an old tiagra crank in March once the worst of the winter weather is done. The bolts look the same so if you can hang on until then I'll save you one (but remind me as I'll likely forget).

Cheers but they're not the same. They are torx bolts with a long body. See pic above.

Top Bottom