Unexplained stuff going missing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Whenever I find something I've lost, it's always in the last place I've looked.
I was waiting for that one. (See a scene in "New Tricks") :laugh:

snorri

Legendary Member
I never find anything when I start looking for it specifically, so instead I tidy and often in the process of not looking for it it appears....
Now that's just too sensible for this thread:sad:.

^_^

We had lost a spare set of car keys once. We looked in all the suitcases we had taken away with us, asked brother in law if we had left them when we stayed at his house and searched everywhere. We continued looking for the keys for months and then finally assumed they were lost. Many years later I was walking down the stairs in our house when I spotted them on the top of a book shelf.

We had lost a spare set of car keys once. We looked in all the suitcases we had taken away with us, asked brother in law if we had left them when we stayed at his house and searched everywhere. We continued looking for the keys for months and then finally assumed they were lost. Many years later I was walking down the stairs in our house when I spotted them on the top of a book shelf.

I remember a wonderful description of Dementia

Forgetting where you put the car keys is old age, forgetting what the car keys are for is Dementia

Top Bottom