Unicyclists - why don't you have a front wheel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Lately I've noticed on my travels t ha bicyclists don't have from t wheels, brakes or handlebars. How bloody ridiculous. Clearly every single unicyclist is a chump just because one of them done have lights or wave.

Rant over.

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
AND no bells ... totally irresponsible!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No the two I saw in Cardiff yesterday were irresponsible because they rode through a red light, though my daughter sprang to their defence and told me not much traffic came out of the side road :banghead:, and that they couldn't stop as they had no brakes:biggrin:

Geoff Crowther

"Just accept that you've been rather silly, move on, and learn from your mistakes"

Come on Adrain. Everyone knows the seat's attached to t'back wheel and t'andlebars to t'front.
Please wake up.

classic33

Leg End Member
"Just accept that you've been rather silly, move on, and learn from your mistakes"

Come on Adrain. Everyone knows the seat's attached to t'back wheel and t'andlebars to t'front.
Please wake up.
Seems to be doing ok, handlebarwise!
Different Commuting Cycle.jpg

Geoff Crowther

Its a 29'!

... and the numbers on his helmet?
Arabic?

adds21

Rider of bikes
Talk on most of the unicycle forums I've read, is that that pic is photoshopped. Two reasons, firstly the unicycling community is pretty small, and no one has come forward to say it's them, secondly, it's a non-geared 29", so speed is limited to 29 *pi inches per revolution, so it's simply not possible to go as fast as the picture appears with a feasible cadence.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Talk on most of the unicycle forums I've read, is that that pic is photoshopped. Two reasons, firstly the unicycling community is pretty small, and no one has come forward to say it's them, secondly, it's a non-geared 29", so speed is limited to 29 *pi inches per revolution, so it's simply not possible to go as fast as the picture appears with a feasible cadence.

Your just a Dream spoiler.

Top Bottom