United Kingdom of Scotland and Northen Ireland?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Likewise when we're in Shetland next week. Unfortunately Gib isn't as attractive as it was when someone suggested it a month ago (she commutes from Spain), but I could probably find something in Germany.

In reality, of course. I'm English, even if I think my fellow English are sometimes complete idiots.

Blue

Legendary Member
Looks like SF are suggesting a vote for a united Ireland and SNP may seek another exit vote. The seeds of disintegration of the Union have been planted.

I can't see SF winning a vote in NI but Scotland may be a different matter - unless the oil price drop has scuppered their economic plans.

Interesting days we live in.

We could form the United Kingdoms of Wessex, Mercia, East Anglia and Northumberland. Does Wales want to join? Should be let them in? How about Cornwall.

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's embarrassing living amongst the wools here. A more racist, xenophobic load of bone-idle gormless-looking shobgites (Sp) I have yet to meet anywhere else in Christendom. I cannot abide their 'mek, tek, ah-wur agert' accents and were it not for my wife's job, we'd be back to where the sun shines double-sweet time. Liverpool and Manchester now have one thing in common though; they both voted the right way but there's no hope for the turkeys here who voted for Christmas in this benighted part of the world.

Top Bottom