Upminster weekend and the odd weekday rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

svedesteve

Hey all

Starting my winter training, which is always painful, and was wondering if anybody in the Upminster area is looking for someone to keep them company on the cold weekend rides?

Am a capable rider but can slowly feel the fitness draining out of me from not riding much due to me and the missus having our first child 4 weeks ago :-)

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I have in-laws down your neck of the woods (Hornchurch, Gidea Park, Laindon) and so noticed this thread a while back. http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/havering-ctc-upminster.164104/ . Could be of use?

....And congratulations on the newborn :smile:

PRob

Über Member
Hey all

Starting my winter training, which is always painful, and was wondering if anybody in the Upminster area is looking for someone to keep them company on the cold weekend rides?

Am a capable rider but can slowly feel the fitness draining out of me from not riding much due to me and the missus having our first child 4 weeks ago :-)

I'm in Brentwood, so not too far away. More available for weekday rides rather than weekends due to shift pattern, but in desperate need of a motivational kick at the moment!!!

Top Bottom