Urban Wakeboarding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Woooow, have a look at this.;) I was impressed by it. Liked the bit were the person wanted to sue, then th women asked for their details, a good way out of it:tongue:
Must be abit strange to do it in some of those places though.
Pretty good stuff i reckon, should be done more.;)

Brains

Legendary Member
I love the line to the woman asking for name, address and numbers (so she could complain/sue them)

"Sorry, but I've already got a girlfriend"

CLASSIC !

Mr Pig

I've seen that done before, years ago, but it's a cool video, well put together. Don't show you the day after with the guys all covered in spots and sick as dogs from downing canal water! ;0)

Young Un

theres tv programes about it on extreme sports sky channel 419 from time time.

i can wakeboard on a lake - well used to be able to until i grew outof my board and binding - but ny its great fun and a good challenge!!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

I was impressed by it. Should be done more, but i doubt the old people on their canal boats wll be happy by the noise or anything.
Always wanted to go on the wakeboarding lake at HPP with my canoe and see how that would go. I've seen videos of it, never had the chance to try it though.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Brains said:
I love the line to the woman asking for name, address and numbers (so she could complain/sue them)

"Sorry, but I've already got a girlfriend"

CLASSIC !

That was a great bit. She didn't say why she wanted to sue them though. May be her Armani power suit got a splash on it:ohmy:

hubgearfreak

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Should be done more, but i doubt the old people on their canal boats wll be happy by the noise or anything.

well, given that they travel at 4mph, everyone could be happy if the boarders stopped for a few minutes to let them pass.

however, if the boarders refuse to stop and the oldies just object to people having fun just for the sake of objecting, then no compromise can be met:sad:

mr Mag00

rising member
sue for what??

'twat' in a suit

'oh my god, oh my god a break from my boring normality what should i do, oh i know i will threaten to sue them'

*a**er, i hate people like him, fat knob in a suit, this video has really annoyed me!!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

mr Mag00 said:
sue for what??

'twat' in a suit

'oh my god, oh my god a break from my boring normality what should i do, oh i know i will threaten to sue them'

*a**er, i hate people like him, fat knob in a suit, this video has really annoyed me!!

:smile: :smile:

Top Bottom