Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No, he isn't.

O yes he is!!:cuppa:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I think most boys grew out of "how far up the wall" prior to leaving infants school

True story.
When I was 16 (back in 1963) 3 older lads I worked with did just that. On the way home from the pub they went down an entry for a pee and ended up competing.
Unfortunately a bobby caught them and all 3 were charged with 'urinating competatively' .

True story.
When I was 16 (back in 1963) 3 older lads I worked with did just that. On the way home from the pub they went down an entry for a pee and ended up competing.
Unfortunately a bobby caught them and all 3 were charged with 'urinating competatively' .

If I was charged with that "back in the day" I would have framed the charge sheet - or whatever you get when you are charged!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I think you're far more obsessed about peeing in public, than I am!! :whistle: :okay:

Dear Accy, take a look through this thread where you insist on telling everyone of the various situations in which you urinate in public, even in the changing room of a charity shop 🤢, and compare that with the number of times I’ve posted a similar event.

I’ll save you the bother, I never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom