USA Pro Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Rafael Majka doing very well again.

Would be great to see him win a grand tour next year...

Always find it odd following US races though, the roads are all so wide and there's so few people watching at the side

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Rafael Majka doing very well again.

Would be great to see him win a grand tour next year...

Always find it odd following US races though, the roads are all so wide and there's so few people watching at the side

It seems they have emptied the local asylum at points along the route..
The scenery is fantastic..it makes for watching..( the scenery in last weeks Arctic Tour was phenomenal)

The joy on the Hincapie Development team rider Carpenter when winning the other night was good...:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member
True. I'd love to see them cover it with the best cameramen and directors and so on from the TdF, would look awesome

I've watched all stages so far and frankly have been completely underwhelmed. The dirt road stage could have been good especially when it started raining but that was ruined by firstly their inability to transmit pictures and then by the farcical decision to stop once they'd completed the descent and regained tarmac. Then the next day's summit finish had me repeatedly reaching for the fast forward, it was as dull as ditchwater until inside the last k. Haven't seen the next stage yet, hope it improves !

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
wonderfully entertaining! Did you see the slogan held up by a Jens supporter?

But, forgive me for being critical, because covering a race can't be easy......the telly is pants!

OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I think it becomes a bit easier when you spunk a bit of cash on it and don't just send Liggett out with a camcorder

Top Bottom