Valentine's Day Sorted...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
No doubt you're all incurable romantics. Do you "do" Valentine's Day?

il_570xN.718934863_5oy2.jpg

Available here

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'd give my wife my last pie.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't have anybody to 'do' Valentine's Day to/with/for! :cry:

For our 25th Wedding anniversary I gave my Wife my last rolo in Silver.

http://www.mylastrolo.com/
You swine - today is one of my fasting days and you had to remind me that I have two packets of Rolos in the kitchen cupboard! :whistle:

PS (Followed link) Oh - they actually sell silver Rolo trinkets!

ColinJ

Eat them fast then.
I ate the other 2 packs 'fast' last night. They were on special offer at One Stop - 4 packs for £1!

D

Deleted member 1258

I don't have anybody to 'do' Valentine's Day to/with/for! :cry:

You swine - today is one of my fasting days and you had to remind me that I have two packets of Rolos in the kitchen cupboard! :whistle:

PS (Followed link) Oh - they actually sell silver Rolo trinkets!

My Good Lady did a friend a favour recently, her friend brought her a packet of sweets, biscuits and a bottle of wine to say thank you, as a result there has been a large box of liquorice allsorts sitting on the table calling me every time I walk past.

ColinJ

My Good Lady did a friend a favour recently, her friend brought her a packet of sweets, biscuits and a bottle of wine to say thank you, as a result there has been a large box of liquorice allsorts sitting on the table calling me every time I walk past.
Ah, now that's one type of sweet that I never developed a taste for ... I like chocolate and I like crisps and nuts, but liquorice - nah! :headshake:

Top Bottom