Veho MUVI video review...that tiny tiny camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
semislickstick said:
I suppose you could use a condom and tie a knot in the end!!(clear and un-lubed etc, or it could add extra patterns/ effects to the vids) :smile:

Ribbed...for the camera's pleasure.

Not sure I fancy cycling around with a condom on my helmet though :biggrin:

jann71

Veteran
I was thinking of trying either an aquapac or peli case but it would need attached to the handlebars instead of helmet.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
They are cracking little cameras.....the MD80, non badged stuff is the same unit as the Muvi. Been very impressed with mine - vibration is the man issue, so I moved it from the bars to a rucksack strap - sorted....

Get a fast card and the video recording is perfect.

I use the silicone case to stop it getting scratched in my rucksack....

I don't use it in rain though....

Bman

Guru
You can now add me to the list of MUVI owners ;)

I also have the Sports pack, but will probably just clip it to the rucksack as fossy has done.

Strangely the 2gb card that was included seems good enough. But I havn't taken it out on the bike yet.....

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Bongman said:
Strangely the 2gb card that was included seems good enough. But I havn't taken it out on the bike yet.....

I only know one person who got a working card with their Muvi Micro...you can be the second on the list :smile:

Bman

Guru
Feel free! :smile: It would be interesting to see what, if anything there was to critisise.

I'm sure someone will find something though!

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Bongman said:
Feel free! :tongue: It would be interesting to see what, if anything there was to critisise.

I'm sure someone will find something though!

You never looked behind you in the video :eek:..

The video seemed a little jumpy to me...

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
I emailed Veho the other day about a few things...mentioning the memory's cards shocking performance. Seems like they might have some new models for 2010!!
Thanks for the feedback on the Muvi. Our R&D team are always working on ways to improve product quality and we hope to launch new models in 2010 which will have many improvements.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

megamega

This is my first movie with the muvi, been using it a few weeks now on a daily basis. I have mentioned that i covered it with a cd cover and i have been out in some pretty wet conditions without any issues at all. Still waiting for the official waterproof case though. I have uploaded a small video to show it in the dark, the cover i think blurs the image slightly but not too much.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8DwIN7v0o

roggie

Mine arrived a few days ago - approx 10 days delivery time from hong kong.

One snag so far, my model seems to have the date/time stamped on every picture - does anyone know how to toggle this feature on/off?

roggie said:
Mine arrived a few days ago - approx 10 days delivery time from hong kong.

One snag so far, my model seems to have the date/time stamped on every picture - does anyone know how to toggle this feature on/off?

I've read you can't get rid of it on the cheaper clones, not sure about these.
Once you put the correct date in (do you use a little txt file?) does it stay correct?
It's probably useful as evidence, if it stays on the right time, but annoying if you have to sync it each time.

Top Bottom