Veho MUVI video review...that tiny tiny camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
rusky said:
have you tried formatting the card?
first thing i tried. no luck

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Can you try a new SD card? My bet is that the SD card is what's causing it.

I had green stuff and corrupt files with my ATC2000 which were because I had a pirated SD card.

Norm

The cycle lane is horrific (especially as there is a bus lane for much of it)... but the random choice of music almost matches it!

"Urban warrior takes over the streets" sound-track needs a video a bit more gritty than that, IMO. xx(

Darkmarkster

Über Member
magnatom said:
Good video, but that cycle lane in the first half of the video is horrific! :smile: I'd definitely be on the road.

That cycle lane is horrific indeed.I dont mind the one on the other side,But that stretch of road is absolutely lethal flowers left in the bus left daily,That section is the one part I hate so much people are just crazy,its good to see they put some thought into that planning? :sad:

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Norm said:
The cycle lane is horrific (especially as there is a bus lane for much of it)... but the random choice of music almost matches it!

"Urban warrior takes over the streets" sound-track needs a video a bit more gritty than that, IMO. :sad:
:smile: how does that rank with some of the worst lanes youve seen though its so stupid!

Norm

Darkmarkster said:
:smile: how does that rank with some of the worst lanes youve seen though its so stupid!
Oh, I'd score that one 92... out of 10. :biggrin:

The music would get 95, though. :sad:

Norm

Oh, no problem with the music, just its appropriateness for that video.

I think Vivaldi would suit better. :sad:

darthpaul

Tried my Muvi clone today for first time clipped on to my chest strap on my rucksack...had a couple of near misses, thought yay I have video, got to work only to find I had a 23 min journey of my handle bars as where I am leaning forward the camera obviously droops down :becool:

Any advice on where to mount?

Top Bottom