velocity 2025

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin B

There's a lot of stuff on the internet about the investment in Manchester's cycle network and the spokes system an off road network running down our canals ,but I can't for the life of me find any information on when the work will begin .Obviously for me living right next to the Ashton canal I would like to find out when work will begin because this will probably be a route I'll use a lot . Do any of the members here have any links or info on when work will begin please

Sorry Colin, cant help, but if its anywhere near as good as the cycle routes we have just had built in Scunthorpe, you are in for a treat, they are wide enough for the walkers and well lit all the way round, we currently have about 20 miles in and around Scunny and they are a pleasure to use if you don't have time to get out of town, well worth the public money spent on them, just make sure they keep them clean as ours was getting into a right old mess after only 6 months, but a couple of emails soon made them realise that they had spent a couple of million pound and it needed care to look after it...........we use it all the time.

OP
OP
Colin B

Colin B

I hope it is as good as they say but its crazy that there's no start dare or itinerary of how it will happen

Top Bottom