Velogames Fantasy Giro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does that mean anything?
Are you in - I couldn't see team called Nobbers!

That's the DS' name! :smile:

Easily done old boy, what what.

I am guessing that the majority of teams will bear a degree of similarity and it may be the 6-8 point riders that make the difference, unless of course some nobber has picked very random GC riders in the hope the favourites all fall down early on.

The Couch

Über Member
I'm in as well... but now that my unstoppable chain of victories was...stopped in the Vuelta '14, I'll keep the taunting down :becool:

I am guessing that the majority of teams will bear a degree of similarity and it may be the 6-8 point riders that make the difference, unless of course some nobber has picked very random GC riders in the hope the favourites all fall down early on.
I didn't take Contador nor Porte, and I don't have any pure sprinter either (while there are many flat stages), so I probably fall in that nobber category :okay:

I have taken the strategy this year "let's not overthink it", it goes much quicker selecting a team, but I'll probably show in my final ranking :wacko::crazy:

This nobber has selected almost a decent team: riders I've heard of, a mate's best mate is riding (Grega Bole) and a few with the same initials as me!

Maybe I should stick to cricket! :smile:

Top Bottom