Velogames Fantasy TdFrance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biking_fox

Guru
Thanks for setting it up Shadow. I'm in again even though I've been following the form less than usual. I'd better start keeping track of who's actually gong to be on start line!

sleaver

Veteran
I have submitted a team - might review before the off tho, but decided to get it in early in case I forget later!
Bet you'll forget to review it :smile:

I may enter a team for this one. My ignore the advice of "Pick riders who you know" this time though as my first, and last, attempt at this resulted in a fight for last place :smile: I think it was sabotage though :whistle:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Good stuff, Cathryn - I had seen you were about and nice to see you back. Has Arthur got a yankee accent?^_^
Nope!! He still sounds like me! His words are American (sidewalk, trashcan, awesome) which is fine because he needs to be understood, but he still sounds very British. It wins him hearts everywhere he goes.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I'm in. Rather than my usual strategy of picking a well balanced team, I've blown my budget on a couple of big names and made up the numbers with cheap fillers. Not that I expect it will be any more successful for me.

Top Bottom