Velogames Fantasy TdFrance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleaver

Veteran
If it is of any consolation, I didn't do that good in the first one of these I did but seem to have improved a bit. Someone has to be top right ^_^

<I'll get my coat>

Only problem is, there is only one way to go and that is down :smile:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
My husband's in 4th and he's delighted. I'm more concerned that my 5 year old's team is only a few behind me!!

biking_fox

Guru
Doing much better than I expected even with Rui pulling out a few days ago. Can I hold my form for the final week?!

Wish I'd stuck with Greipel over Cav though. Oscillated between the two several times.

philk56

Guru
I've lost two riders but somehow still third in the CC league. Most of them aren't doing anything special, mainly relying on Froome and Sagan the 2nd. Hoping for Simon Yates in the Alps and Cav on the Champs.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I've got two Lotto Jumbo riders who have done next to nothing and absolutely nothing so better pull their fingers out and get in some breaks soon, especially the one with 0 points to his name. I was berating Pinot, but at least he's scored me a few now. Likewise, Froome and Sagan were the good buys.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Have the top three on GC in my team but am still languishing near the bottom of the league. Annoying.

Note to self: make sure you pick the green jersey next time.

sleaver

Veteran
Not that anyone cares as I am somehow in the lead :smile: but thanks to the Alps, that lead has been cut to pretty much to nothing :sad:

Just hope Cav can do the business tomorrow to save me :smile:

sleaver

Veteran
I was on the podium coming in to the last day, then came fourth. So much for unwritten rules :-)
Same here. I was leading for most of it but then due to a couple of riders not living up to their expectations, I lost the lead on the final day in the Alps. I could have possibly won if Cav had won but I ended up third due to classification points :cursing:

Oh well, much better than my last performance in this ^_^

Top Bottom