Vuelta 2014, **el sp-olé-rs**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Quintana must be favourite.

Buddfox

Veteran
Contador now saying he will be recovered to take part - not sure what his form will be though. Should be a corker given the line-up!

EDIT: Haha, sorry just seen there was already a thread on this particular topic! Oh well...

I think Froome will put on a good show but he's not going to be as strong as Quintana. This is only based on the evidence of this season.

Would also love to see Purito on some form too, but something tells me - again on form returning from injury that it's not going to be his year.

Very much looking forward to it and it should be a good battle between the Columbian and the Kenyan.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think Froome will put on a good show but he's not going to be as strong as Quintana. This is only based on the evidence of this season.

Would also love to see Purito on some form too, but something tells me - again on form returning from injury that it's not going to be his year.

Very much looking forward to it and it should be a good battle between the Columbian and the Kenyan.
I suspect that Rodriguez will expect to be more competitive than in the TdF but his time to win a GT has probably passed now.
Is Uran in it? He could go close again but probably no cigar.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Not sure it'll deck him. The wild goat will be at the side of the road bothering no-one and Froome will randomly veer into it.

I suspect that Rodriguez will expect to be more competitive than in the TdF but his time to win a GT has probably passed now.
Is Uran in it? He could go close again but probably no cigar.

I think you may be right. Yes Uran is there, along with Horner, Evans, Valverde, Sagan, Degenkolb, Pinot, Cancellara, Gilbert, Moreno...even Sammy Sanchez with BMC who I haven't heard mention of in a long time since the end of Euskaltel.

I see they've managed to locate Betancur for this one. He should be there if he can get on the plane but after a serious bout of something serious, he's looking for stage wins.

Top Bottom