Walk or Tube from Euston to Kings Cross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What is the best way to get from Euston station to St Pancras international with a bike bag?
I have limited experience/ knowledge of London underground. But looking at Google maps, it looks as if walking is as good as taking the tube. Is there a long distance to walk in the underground between stations.
Any opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Once you get off the tube at St P coming from Euston it is a trek to the platforms of St P.

Riding the bike would take 5mins if that.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
....unless you needed to make sure that an elderly gentleman got on the right tube to Finchley Central at Euston, in which case you'd then take the tube to Kings X

(Please don't ask me to explain and apologies for the in-joke)

I didn't think @vernon lived in Finchley.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Even a country bumpkin like me knows to walk overground Euston to St Pancras. Only cos I had to do this to get the crossrail when those nobber underground drivers went on strike
Didn't see any roads paved with gold mind you. I'm beginning to think that this is something of an urban myth

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I'd walk it. It's not far and it'll be a fiddle going down the escalators at Euston getting a tube and navigating the underground at Kings X. All you do is walk east along the Euston Road past St Pancras to Kings X. The pavement is quite wide and there are plenty of traffic lights to help you cross side roads.

Are those like the Lollypop ladies that hold my hand?:unsure:

Top Bottom