Wanted - arm warmers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As per the title..... don't mind what colour etc, but if anyone's getting rid of some 'small' size arm warmers, that would be great.
I have a pair somewhere that another forum member gave me but they are too small for me. I'll post them to you if you PM me your address.

I'll pay the postage. Just do a favour for another forum member some time. :thumbsup:

JAC

Colin

Smashing gesture

If of any use to you I have a pair of Surgoi size large that I would be more than happy to let you have for free

Only used twice but hang off me

ColinJ

Colin

Smashing gesture

If of any use to you I have a pair of Surgoi size large that I would be more than happy to let you have for free

Only used twice but hang off me

And very nice of you too!

In fact - it turned out that pepecat has tiny arms and my spare arm warmers are a Medium size so they were too big for her and I still have them.

Why don't you pop over for one of the local forum rides some time and perhaps we could do a swap - my M for your L? This Sunday's Waddington ride for example? ;)

I have another pair that I use but they don't have grippers so they tend to slide down unless I wear them on top of several layers.

JAC

Colin

Would love to join you guys on the ride but committed for the next 4 or 5 Sundays

But will aim to make one in this Summer

Cheers

ColinJ

Colin

Would love to join you guys on the ride but committed for the next 4 or 5 Sundays

But will aim to make one in this Summer

Cheers
If it turns out to be 4 busy Sundays rather than 5, then Spring Into The Dales on the 5th Sunday (April 17th) is a local audax ride that I'd highly recommend! We usually have a good CycleChat turn-out for that with a faster group and a slower group, the latter featuring yours truly!

Top Bottom