WANTED: Cheap commuting bike (MTB/Hybrid) <£200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
As it is likely that I will be starting my first job soon, I am looking for a cheap bike to use for commuting. There are a few to choose from in shops (Halfords/CRC/Ebay) but was wondering if anyone had one available on here?

The frame needs to be 26/28 inch. It needs to be in reasonable condition (few scratches not a prob). I would prefer it to have working gears and brakes and space to put panniers on the back.

I can pick up from a max distance of West Manchester (I live in North Wales) or if possible, delivery charges will be met.

Thanks for any offers.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As it is likely that I will be starting my first job soon, I am looking for a cheap bike to use for commuting. There are a few to choose from in shops (Halfords/CRC/Ebay) but was wondering if anyone had one available on here?

The frame needs to be 26/28 inch. It needs to be in reasonable condition (few scratches not a prob). I would prefer it to have working gears and brakes and space to put panniers on the back.

I can pick up from a max distance of West Manchester (I live in North Wales) or if possible, delivery charges will be met.

Thanks for any offers.
26" frame thats 66 cm ,how tall are you?...........

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
got a fully rebiult single speeder listed on the for sale listing if any good to you , ideal for commuting
Sorry Biggs, seems like a nice bike but I think I might not only end up ruining it, but look like a plonker riding it.
It doesnt suit me (I'm not being picky). Plus I was thinking about more around the 100 mark.

I am sure you will sell it. If I had the money to buy something leisurely like that then I would because it is a decent bike but I have a tendancy to end up ruining my bikes. (It is because I am young and have not learnt to cherrish things).

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Thanks for the feedback guys, getting a bike from Halfrauds now so this thread can be closed Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom