WANTED: Jack Reacher books (Lee Child)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I just finished reading A Wanted Man which I picked up from the library. I really want to start from the beginning of the series and I noticed from some previous thread a few people on here have read this series, so on the off chance that someone still has these books I thought I'd post a wanted thread!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The problem is that it would probably cost more to post them to you than to buy them from charity shops! (I see lots of them in our local shops.)

Can't the library get hold of the ones you want?

OP
OP
JoeyB

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
The problem is that it would probably cost more to post them to you than to buy them from charity shops! (I see lots of them in our local shops.)

Can't the library get hold of the ones you want?

Yes I guess I was just hoping someone had the lot so we could save on postage... I'm going to pop down the library later, just thinking it would be nice to own them and not have to worry about getting them all back lol

potsy

Rambler
If you have a Kindle you can get the older books for £3.30 -£3.50 I think, I have a few of the paperbacks which were mainly charity shop buys for £2.
Just waiting for the price of his latest one to come down bit before purchasing as it's £7.47 on Kindle and I am tight ^_^

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
If you have a Kindle you can get the older books for £3.30 -£3.50 I think, I have a few of the paperbacks which were mainly charity shop buys for £2.
Just waiting for the price of his latest one to come down bit before purchasing as it's £7.47 on Kindle and I am tight ^_^
Keep an eye on Kindle Daily Deals or their Monthly Deals, occasionall they will throw out a wad of book offers on a certain author...
I'm convinced they throw you out deals on certain books you have had more than a few looks at..

Top Bottom