Wanted please. Old tax discs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TreeHuggery

Hi
has anybody got any old tax discs still knocking about in their car?
Could I have them please? I'm happy to pay postage. thank you

Before you think I'm doing anything dodgy with them!.., I make them in to cycle art (inspired by the irony of the old, old argument that "cyclists don't pay road tax".)
You can take a peek at my work clicking on
http://www.treehuggery.co.uk/Taxing-Rides-Cyclists.html

PM me for my address
[address removed by a moderator]
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Probably best not give out your home address - maybe use the PM facility instead?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
ta ;-) Think loads of people kept on to them cos they didnt trust dvlc, and thought they'd get fined without one there!
For me it was more the chance to get the thing obstructing vision out of the way - the A-pillar is already far too large and anything further blocking vision where peds and cyclists are likely to come from was never welcome.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
ta ;-) Think loads of people kept on to them cos they didnt trust dvlc, and thought they'd get fined without one there!
For me it was more the chance to get the thing obstructing vision out of the way - the A-pillar is already far too large and anything further blocking vision where peds and cyclists are likely to come from was never welcome.

OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

know what you mean - Mr Treehuggery has hung one of those horrid tree air fresheners in the car - its saving grace is that its cherry not forest pine, but I don't like it for the same reason - and I'm not sure its actually legal

Tojo

Über Member
I think I may have some from my cars and motorbikes Pm me and I,ll sort out what I've got........:okay:

OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

What great art!

Sadly for you I'm a hoarder and am keeping my 12 years worth of tax discs for one vehicle I owned and 20 years (give or take a bit of SORN and lost discs) for another.
oh wow 20 year old tax discs - they'll be beauts ;-) yep I have turned into a tax disc bore!!!

Top Bottom