Wanted please. Old tax discs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

Bit late on this, but that is a very good little (?) industry you've got going there, TH!

I like it. :okay:
Thank you :-)

Herbie

Veteran
Hi
has anybody got any old tax discs still knocking about in their car?
Could I have them please? I'm happy to pay postage. thank you

Before you think I'm doing anything dodgy with them!.., I make them in to cycle art (inspired by the irony of the old, old argument that "cyclists don't pay road tax".)
You can take a peek at my work clicking on
http://www.treehuggery.co.uk/Taxing-Rides-Cyclists.html

PM me for my address
[address removed by a moderator]
thanks

Awwww.......what a cool imaginative idea for old tax discs .....I love all your pictures and the water bottles are awesome..... I,ve got some discs for you

OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

Awwww.......what a cool imaginative idea for old tax discs .....I love all your pictures and the water bottles are awesome..... I,ve got some discs for you
Thank you. I'm more than happy to pay the postage on them - have you got my address of the website, or do you want me to private message you with it?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I'm keeping my last. It was printed in a letter format and is a limited edition in that respect.

You do know that there is a market for old tax discs don't you. They are something of a collectors item.

Herbie

Veteran
Thank you. I'm more than happy to pay the postage on them - have you got my address of the website, or do you want me to private message you with it?

Och Dinnae worry about the postage laddie ....not all Scotsman are grippy ye ken ....I'll pop the discs in the post first thing in the morning .....aye I got your address via website

Herbie

Veteran

oh blimey I've made a wee faux pas ....i'll apologise to Tree Hugger tout suite :smile:

OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

Sorry Mrs TreeHuggery....i called you laddie ....i do apologize lassie :smile:
That's alright - if I do use a picture of a wee laddie drinking beer, then I only have myself to blame - note to self I'll put more make up on before I take my next picture ;-)

Top Bottom