Wanted: Road Bike Frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rockyraccoon

Veteran
BB - Top Tube around 50 cm and Top Tube length around 54. In good condition. Let me know here what you got and asking price please. Thanks

petenats

Hi Rocky,

Are you still looking for a frame? I'm currently in the process of changing mine. I have a 2006 Scott CR1 Team, I've had it from new and it's in pristine condition. I used it for a year of light use then had it in storage for a few years until taking up cycling again in the last 6 months. The only reason I'm selling is that it's geometry doesn't suit me with the reach being too long unless I change the stem to being very short...overall time for a new bike.

It's a Scott small size, but I ideally need an XS. I've just been and measured it and the height BB centre to seat post clamp is 55cm. The seat post clamp being 5cm above the top tube.

Top tube horizontal length, centre of seat post to centre of steerer is 54cm. I'm looking to take wheels and my Shimano 105 groupset (it's 2006 anyway!) but the Ritchey Comp bars (142), 100mm Ritchey comp stem and carbon Ritchey seatpost can all go with the frame and forks.

I've taken some photos too so if you are interested send me your e-mail address and I'll mail them to you.

Pete

Top Bottom