Washing up Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I tend to avoid the value range of processed food at supermarkets, especially the biscuits xx(. I find the 24p cans of "esco" value range beans are fine.

Katherine

Guru
we use either Wilkinsons own branded one or the aldi ones at the mo

will have to try some marigolds but comments here dont suggest they will be any better
You'll definitely notice the difference if you try the Tesco tough gloves. Mine have been going so long that I can't remember!

Brandane

Legendary Member
So, you found somewhere that put the price of the normal beans UP to the low sugar/salt price ... I would never pay £2.00 for 4 tins of beans! :laugh:

I'm currently paying £1.29 for 4 tins of Cross & Blackwell beans.
My favoured brand of beans now (since Heinz messed with the recipe and produced some wishy-washy excuse of a sauce to put the beans in) is Branston. Far superior to Heinz now.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I'd never thought to sink as low as washing up gloves.
Ah - very good ! :bravo:

ISWYDT !! :laugh:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
You'll definitely notice the difference if you try the Tesco tough gloves. Mine have been going so long that I can't remember!
but can you feel what you are washing up ?

we have also noticed its always the right hand that goes porous as we have 6 left handed gloves in the cupboard where we have kept them to make a pr the next time , its all getting a bit strange to say the least

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Possibly because some people give it the beans when they're cycling and it translates into their washing up habits....?

Whilst on the subject of baked beans I've noticed that when Hz baked beans are on offer they are very wet. Put them on a piece of toast and the sauce disappears leaving them high and dry.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
[QUOTE 4044843, member: 259"]If you spread a thick layer of butter and grated cheddar on the toast, it serves as a temporary barrier to the bean juice.[/QUOTE]
....wonder if something similar would help in Carlisle....

Top Bottom