Washing up Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
So engrossed have I been in this thread you've beaten me to my recommendation @biggs682!

MrsRM gets eczema on her hands so dunking her hands in water doesn't help meaning she rarely does dishes. When she does, those B&M ones are top notch.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well so far so good with the b m ones
Well the right hand one had leaked today so we will continue with one of the spare left handed ones turned inside out.

WP_20151213_005.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
That's the spirit! What are you doing with them? I'm still on the same Lidl glove I had when this thread started.
My heart is pounding and I'm starting to hyperventilate. I'd better shove off to the loo before I ruin my keyboard.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
sorry to bring this up again

Well the right hand one had leaked today so we will continue with one of the spare left handed ones turned inside out.

View attachment 112612

quick update cause i know you are all interested @Smokin Joe the right hand glove that was turned inside out is still going strong and has actually lasted longer than the original right handed one , so i am begining to wonder do they make right hand ones stronger or am i just being a bit silly for even thinking that !!!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

quick update cause i know you are all interested @Smokin Joe the right hand glove that was turned inside out is still going strong and has actually lasted longer than the original right handed one , so i am begining to wonder do they make right hand ones stronger or am i just being a bit silly for even thinking that !!!
Is that just your own opinion or has your research been peer reviewed?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

Perhaps turning them inside out is the secret to their longevity.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Quick update as many were interested

Since my last comment re turning a left glove inside out which lasted over christmas , we thought we would treat ourselves to a new pr and duly went and bought a pr from Aldi and they are still going strong , so another vote for Aldi

Top Bottom