Weather for Moscow, Cyprus.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've been torturing myself by looking at the weather forecast for holiday places i've visited in the past. The Algarve and Cyprus are nice and warmish the coming week while it's a miserable 7C 44F here in Accrington today.:sad: However i've cheered myself up by looking at the forecast for Moscow which is an even more miserable -6C 22F for the next week! The question is how do you cheer yourself up on damp miserable days and would you rather live where you are or in a warmer or a colder climate? I'm cheering myself up by skiving off work today and covering myself in high viz(in these hard to see conditions),and going for a long ride!:thumbsup:

Durian

Über Member
It's cool season here, mornings are around 22 degrees C and the daytime temperature goes up to about 30 degrees C. I find these temperatures ideal for cycling but after eight years of living here I am looking to return to England, missing the cooler weather and the pubs too much!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Not sure about living abroad in a warmer climate, but MrsP and myself do go off to the Canary islands for a week or so after Christmas just to get a bit of winter sun before hunkering down for the worst of the winter. I couldn't be away from my local pub and the real fire he has in the bar for too long.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Although they are quite rare here, I love the cold, frosty sunny winter days. Preferably with a nice fresh covering of snow. Cycling on powdery snow is always a joy.

Dull, dark dreary mild days like today here just have me longing for spring though.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'm cheering myself up by booking a flight back to cyprus within 2 weeks....can't be doing with the traffic here tbh....the weather i can manage but i've had enough of the Car is king culture here.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm talking about trips to Cyprus! :whistle::blush:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I've been torturing myself by looking at the weather forecast for holiday places i've visited in the past. The Algarve and Cyprus are nice and warmish the coming week while it's a miserable 7C 44F here in Accrington today.:sad: However i've cheered myself up by looking at the forecast for Moscow which is an even more miserable -6C 22F for the next week! The question is how do you cheer yourself up on damp miserable days and would you rather live where you are or in a warmer or a colder climate? I'm cheering myself up by skiving off work today and covering myself in high viz(in these hard to see conditions),and going for a long ride!:thumbsup:
I've just flown out of Moscow and it was indeed miserable. 4 hours south where we were working it was sunny and -11C with azure skies. Now in Kaliningrad where it's mildly moist ....
Moscow's greyness would do my prawn ....

Top Bottom