Well I've gone and done it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not yet Plax I havn't recieved the credit agreement yet, once that is signed and returned then Wiggle will send my bike and bits. Bit of a wait I know but I am a patient man:smile:. Although hopefuly the Shimano M520 pedals that I ordered from DHCyclesport should arrive tomorrow so I will have a bit of my new bike at least:wahhey:.

Right! Update v2. Just had an Email from Wiggle to say that my new bike is out of stock at their suppliers and won't be back in stock until mid May:cry:. Wiggle have promised that as soon as it is in stock the bike will be sent out to me. Wiggle have not said whether the free extras that I ordered will be sent in the mean time but I hope they will. Bit annoying I know but as I posted earlier I am a patient man:biggrin:.

Plax

Guru
Headgardener said:
Right! Update v2. Just had an Email from Wiggle to say that my new bike is out of stock at their suppliers and won't be back in stock until mid May:sad:. Wiggle have promised that as soon as it is in stock the bike will be sent out to me. Wiggle have not said whether the free extras that I ordered will be sent in the mean time but I hope they will. Bit annoying I know but as I posted earlier I am a patient man:biggrin:.

That really sucks. At least it's *only* around a month to wait!

Top Bottom