what a load of rubbish!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Nowadays, we have so many tv channels that you would think one would be spoilt for choice. It certainly isn't the case is it? When we settled down to watch tv in the evening, we struggle to find something interesting. It is all about houses in different format, cooking , repeats and so on. What a lot of crap! We don't have sky as I can't stand the Murdocks but I think it wouldn't be any different. So the bottom line is that a good book is still the best alternative.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Nowadays, we have so many tv channels that you would think one would be spoilt for choice. It certainly isn't the case is it? When we settled down to watch tv in the evening, we struggle to find something interesting. It is all about houses in different format, cooking , repeats and so on. What a lot of crap! We don't have sky as I can't stand the Murdocks but I think it wouldn't be any different. So the bottom line is that a good book is still the best alternative.
I agree. My husband insists on having all the channels Virgin provide (except for paid for ones) but still I see the same old stuff.
Thank goodness I have just bought this to wile away the lonely hours....
Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 09.21.12.png

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

Not much different from reading/posting regurgitated crap and fixed format arguments and immovable standpoints on CC then? :thumbsup:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Talking of crap TV programs, did anyone see the 'interesting facts' program where it was demonstrated that virus and bacteria laden aerosol droplets from flushing a toilet with the lid up travel up to six feet from the toilet bowl and land everywhere including on your tooth brush.

It's had a major impact on my behaviour -

I've stopped brushing my teeth.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Talking of crap TV programs, did anyone see the 'interesting facts' program where it was demonstrated that virus and bacteria laden aerosol droplets from flushing a toilet with the lid up travel up to six feet from the toilet bowl and land everywhere including on your tooth brush.

It's had a major impact on my behaviour -

I've stopped brushing my teeth.

I see what you did there. You made a joke. Very Funny.

stephec

Legendary Member
Considering you didn't mention the singing and dancing type vote me off shows, does that mean you like them? :smile:

Top Bottom