What age is old

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 10 9.6%

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • or older

Votes: 74 71.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Got an inquiry from a guy in the cycling club, for older cyclist to do an interview with a newspaper reporter, i was surprised people of 35 years old were replying to it. So what age do you consider being old starts.:smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Being old??

Somewhere between 80 and 85. After that you ARE old! :whistle:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Limping around on my crutches and coughing my guts up due to a cold i feel a lot older at 55 than i did 2 months ago at 55

I heard on the radio the other day that scientists have come to the conclusion that the most we can live to is 115, yet very few make this age. No you don't say(!):rolleyes:

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The OP and poll do not correspond. One is about "older" and one asks about "being old" - sort it out!
It's just age-related mental confusion.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Imo being "old" is a frame of mind, I am almost fifty nine years of age, I cycle, I work out with heavy weights, I watch what i eat.
My wife is fourteen years younger than me, we have a very boisterous four year old we have had custody of since he was twenty months old. Age to me is just a number, getting old is inevitable, acting your age is choice and lifestyle. I am far from ready for the slippers and pipe and I can't see me getting to that stage anytime soon. I am young at heart and still fitter and stronger than my sons, probably got more stamina too.

Top Bottom