What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cold

I've been listening to Ane Brun and her Rarities album and I finally got to see her live when I was in Brussels last week.

Venod

Eh up
From Their Album of the same name.

Hey Negrita - Burn The Whole Plae Down

On the ipod(on shuffle)this morning;

Atoms for Peace,Bat for Lashes,Rush,My Bloody Valentine,U2,The Wedding Present,Ian Drury & the Blockheads,Manics,Iggy Pop,
Sigur Ros,Motorhead and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

This afternoons shuffle;deep breath,,;

Arctic Monkeys(x2),John Martyn,ZZ Top,Kasabian(x2),REM,Pearl Jam(x6!),Teenage Fanclub,The Hold Steady(x2),Midlake,The Clash,
Sandy Denny,Editors,Radiohead(x2),Kings Of Leon,Iggy & The Stooges,PJ Harvey,Queens Of The Stone Age(x2),Bad Religion(x3),
Deep Purple,Leftfield,Icicle Works,The Prodigy,Red Hot Chilli Peppers,Led Zeppelin(x2),Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds,Laura Marling and Elbow.

Lullabelle

Banana
The howling wind outside :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I had a retro sesh on the train today listening to Cowboys International LP The Original Sin, the trains were retro BR style; late, missed the connection, went to a different station and the next connection was late, then it came in earlier than they said and it went without me knowing, I eventually got on a packed train and stood in the corridor leaning into the luggage rack to provide some personal space...feckin Virgin shitty Trains. Anyway, Thrash by Cowboys International, it's still cool.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 4040212, member: 259"]Sulk by the Associates. One of those albums I nearly wore out by playing so much. It sounds a bit dated now but it reminds me of having all my own hair and staying up until it was time to go to work. I can't find a decent vid of this on YouTube, so here's a not very good live version. I wish someone would post the TOTP one again!

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant song, great singer.

Top Bottom