What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The da vinci code. Okay. I know you're all groaning and rolling your eyes, but there is diddly squat on the tv at the moment. So I'm not apologising.

stephec

Legendary Member
The da vinci code. Okay. I know you're all groaning and rolling your eyes, but there is diddly squat on the tv at the moment. So I'm not apologising.
Turn the telly off and do something else then, did you never watch Why Don't You?

Anyway I don't know how you've got the time to watch tv, the amount of nonsense you post on here. :biggrin:

welsh dragon

Turn the telly off and do something else then, did you never watch Why Don't You?

Anyway I don't know how you've got the time to watch tv, the amount of nonsense you post on here. :biggrin:

Im following you, in the amount you post, and you write more nonsense than anyone else on this forum. :laugh::laugh:

welsh dragon

The grey, with liam Neeson. I like him. The film wasn't bad. A decent way to while away an hour or 2

davdandy

Transformers Dark of the Moon.Loved the first but the sequels have got more and more bloated with cgi.Too much can have the opposite effect i feel.Ok but not something i will watch again.

Octet

Veteran
Numb3r Stations - An espionage film about the secret broadcasting stations, however one such station is attacked and the enemy transmit assassination requests to friendly agents out on the field.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The return of the Pink panther. Absolute classic, probably the best of the pink panthers.
Featuring probably the best pink panther scene:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ZDOcU2TL4

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Couldn't sleep and it was either poker or What Happens in Vegas. I decided against the poker. Nice film for a bit of light entertainment I suppose. Missed the beginning but it was fairly obvious what was going on.

Top Bottom