What is a BWSOW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
A friend of mine has a phobia of caravans which came from having to go on holiday in them.

He has a story of when he was a teenager, and therefore deeply embarrassed by everything his parents did. They were driving through Paris towing a caravan and went the wrong way and had to back up. But this involved his dad having to get out of the car and adjust the towing mechanism to put it into reversing mode or something. All the while they were surrounded by angry Parisians. He was scarred for life.

In my mind this all happened in the shadow of the Arc de Triomphe, with angry crowds ready to tear down the Bastille, but it was probably some quiet backwater and there were two or three mildly irritated French people saying "zut" and "bof".

DRM

Guru
just looks like going too fast and the caravan getting a wobble on to me...

if you look one wheel is on the road i think the 7.5 tonner nearly drives over it

DRM

Guru
A friend of mine has a phobia of caravans which came from having to go on holiday in them.

He has a story of when he was a teenager, and therefore deeply embarrassed by everything his parents did. They were driving through Paris towing a caravan and went the wrong way and had to back up. But this involved his dad having to get out of the car and adjust the towing mechanism to put it into reversing mode or something. All the while they were surrounded by angry Parisians. He was scarred for life.

In my mind this all happened in the shadow of the Arc de Triomphe, with angry crowds ready to tear down the Bastille, but it was probably some quiet backwater and there were two or three mildly irritated French people saying "zut" and "bof".

You had to put a half moon shaped collar over the sliding part of the caravans hitch to stop the brakes coming on

Top Bottom