What is the feminine derivative of the word "nobber"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
"Nobbette"? Or is it a gender-netural term?

Came across one such today, jumping red lights on Walworth Road for sh1ts and giggles (if she's reading this, she'll know who she is).

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
DEAD

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

So, I'm sat at a red light... She flies past, through it. I shake my head and sigh.

I pass her, stop at another light... She flies past, through it. I shout a rebuke after her.

As I approach another one, I notice that for some reason, she's stopped at this one... As I get to it, it changes to flashing amber, the crossing's clear, so I pass her and say "oh, you stopped for that one, well done".

At the next one, I'm stopped, she flies up the inside, says something tart about " making it three", goes through on red and turns left. I shouted after her that I hope she didn't get knocked off as the doctors were on strike.

Black coat. No helmet. Fat @rse.

Sara_H

Guru
So, I'm sat at a red light... She flies past, through it. I shake my head and sigh.

I pass her, stop at another light... She flies past, through it. I shout a rebuke after her.

As I approach another one, I notice that for some reason, she's stopped at this one... As I get to it, it changes to flashing amber, the crossing's clear, so I pass her and say "oh, you stopped for that one, well done".

At the next one, I'm stopped, she flies up the inside, says something tart about " making it three", goes through on red and turns left. I shouted after her that I hope she didn't get knocked off as the doctors were on strike.

Black coat. No helmet. Fat @rse.
Emergency care is running as normal so she'd be ok.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

Chill. Stop shouting at people.
I'll remember that when I get knocked off by a red light jumper, and get told that it's my fault because all bloody cyclists are the same.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

Do you shout at all the speeding cars too? Must be a very noisy and stressful journey for you.
No, not unless they've knocked me off or missed me by under six inches.

When I say "shouted", it was hardly aggressively, more trying to make sure she'd heard me. When I told her "well done" I didn't have to shout as I was right by her, though maybe I should have done just to make her crap herself.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

Would you be commenting on the size of his @rse if the cyclist that irritated you had been male?

I tick two out of three of those boxes but I don't jump red lights.
Completely. Or his gut, whichever was more prominent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom