What my car would be like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Because I always cycle my taste in cars hasn't matured since I was about nine. So if I bought a car it would have those big exhausts that go along the outside and it would have flames coming from the wheel arches and one of those things that sticks up out of a hole in the bonnet and looks cool and it would have a nude lady with a snake and a sword painted on it. It would be purple and the police wouldn't be able to catch it.

AndyRM

XOXO
You forgot about the machine guns!

L14M

Über Member
Not forgetting the bike rack..

I now have an image of a kickass car with a road bike with full mudgards, lights etc on the roof PSML

Diggs

Veteran
I haven't changed my view in many years either. I would love a Citroen DS* (The original one only please). This longing hasn't been helped by recent viewings of The Day of The Jackal and A Sunday In Hell

*Subject to approval from Mrs D

Tin Pot

Guru
Because I always cycle my taste in cars hasn't matured since I was about nine. So if I bought a car it would have those big exhausts that go along the outside and it would have flames coming from the wheel arches and one of those things that sticks up out of a hole in the bonnet and looks cool and it would have a nude lady with a snake and a sword painted on it. It would be purple and the police wouldn't be able to catch it.

Here you go.
snakeCar.JPG

OP
OP
palinurus

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
*channels retarded nine year old self* the snakes are cool but the tyres are too small and the engine isn't big enough and it should only have one seat, for me.

Top Bottom