What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
Just finished watching Mr Robot season 2 and will revert back to House of Cards.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
A terrific documentary about stamps, on BBC 4. "Penny blacks and Two Penny Blues: How Britain became Stuck on Stamps". Not a philatelist at all, but great personalities and some really terrific design.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
finally got round to watching Black Mirror (1st episode of the big budget netflix series). As usual, it's full of the cheerful overtones and scary undertones that Black Mirror does best. Excellent start... I might even get round to watching episode two sometime in the next 12 months.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Longmire season 5 has started on tcm

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Just watched the first two episodes of Mars on National Geographic, but I don't think I'll bother with the rest. What did catch my attention was the use of Solarstorm X2 bike lights...
2110790_mars-novo-mundo_l7xbljhbg5f2el5hckzkly5cyaeatuw6lrlcsphco3flmkbrawuq_1200x540.jpg

Leaway2

Lycrist
Close to the enemy. This has been hard work. Freddie Highmore has a haircut more akin to Oasis than someone from the 1940's and why does Jim Sturgess have his head tilted to the side every time he speaks. Robert Glennister could do with giving them both some acting lessons.

Top Bottom