What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
This is what I got. Not from the postie, but from speed. My new one. V brakes. Nexus 7 gear internal hub. 20 inch wheels. 20 inch frame. Royal selle seat.
View attachment 141358

Tour of Snowdonia planned? :becool:

postman

Legendary Member
My appointment to see the Consultant,now has the prostate shrunk or will i need surgery.That is the question.I am feeling fantastic,loads of energy and no bleeding after two short rides.Can't wait to tell him that.Hurry up September.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I eventually got hold of this, having organised purchase mid-July - seller was away, and then I was. However, rather than having to go to Warrington they came to Holmfirth so it was just a pop down the road to collect. Happy me. Son no. 2 isn't so much as he wanted to use his race bike to ride to school on :tongue:

It's a Forme Formeula 700c. Little used with some maintainance needed it'll be ready for him going back to school on the 7th. It needs some cx tyres, new brake pads and a shorter seatpost as for some odd reason the 350mm seatpost has a large chunk showing at it's lowest even with the bottle cage bolts out.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
12 litres of bio-ethanol.
Having a party?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
A tyre lever. Yes, that's correct, a tyre lever! From China, looked good in the listing, 99p incl delivery. I thought I was getting three, needless to say...never heard of brake levers being sold individually. Guess that'll teach me to read the listings a bit more carefully! :laugh:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Yesterday brought:

- A seatpost for my son's Formeula 700. Unfortunately it was a 350mm not 300mm as advertised. However, I made something fit.
- New tie down straps for the bike rack after I lost mine
- New Swissstop blue brake pads before a 120 mile club ride this weekend.
- Replacement longer stem for the Principia RSLe
- 3 Rubino tyres from Ribble's tyre offer

Last edited:
Top Bottom