What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just about to head out and this arrived early what a result
29115155530_aaaecdb826_z.jpg

Something to fit later ready for tomorrows ride out.

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
bar.jpg
Minoura Swing Grip

View attachment 142886

Last edited:
Pair of Schwalbe S-Ones and Ultegra gear cables from CRC,plus what was supposed to be two sets of Shimano brake cables although only the inners were there;a chat on-line and now have a replacement set on the way:thumbsup:,might just be the outers but the e-mail says a set so presuming that's what it'll be,good service whatever.

Oh and at home Hermes have delivered a used FSA CX chainset and some carbon forks;only problem is the tracking says it was delivered through the letterbox:ohmy::huh:;presume it's just a standard notice as the other half would have been there and I doubt you'd get a chainset through a letterbox:crazy:.Mind you a local postie did get a set of drop bars through our letterbox once,,,,,

Pair of Schwalbe S-Ones and Ultegra gear cables from CRC,plus what was supposed to be two sets of Shimano brake cables although only the inners were there;a chat on-line and now have a replacement set on the way:thumbsup:,might just be the outers but the e-mail says a set so presuming that's what it'll be,good service whatever.

Oh and at home Hermes have delivered a used FSA CX chainset and some carbon forks;only problem is the tracking says it was delivered through the letterbox:ohmy::huh:;presume it's just a standard notice as the other half would have been there and I doubt you'd get a chainset through a letterbox:crazy:.Mind you a local postie did get a set of drop bars through our letterbox once,,,,,

Luckily the Hermes delivery was not put through the letterbox so phase 4 of the Trek revamp can begin.

Say hello to Trek the Mongrel (new forks quickly 'dry' fitted);
IMG_20160908_054038608.jpg

IMG_20160908_053856689.jpg

A proper 'build' thread may be started or I'll re-do the old one if I can find it.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Not quite the postie as I chose click and collect, but these:

IMG_20160908_1144515471_zpsruszis7v.jpg

I think knicker elastic in an adolecence's mind snaps less frequently than the rear spokes on the Maddux R3.0s on my Cannondale. Final straw was a couple of days ago when not in work and setting off for a 50 miler, when 2 miles in, rounding a corner and "twang".
Old wheels stripped and new wheels fitted. A quick round the block and they feel very smooth indeed.
Now to get the spokes fixed once again and consign the old wheels to a naughty hook in the garage.

Top Bottom