What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
This from Tredz:
Lock.JPG

Which matches the new bike colour scheme nicely and is half the weight of my other decent lock.
And I was pleasantly surprised to find that the package included not one, but two packs of Haribo Tangfastic! :wahhey:

Oh, and another voter registration form from the council (must be the third one this year...) :rolleyes:

Two adjustable v-brake noodles,Shimano pulley wheels and a replacement plastic skid plate for the Ultegra front mech from SJS.

Yesterday had a Yodel delivery with this little selection from Wiggle;

IMG_20160917_111334670_HDR.jpg

Tortes rack,carbon spacers and tub glue for carbon rims and freebie High 5 tabs.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
On Friday morning, the postie brought me the new Gong album: Rejoice, I'm Dead!

I do like receiving vinyl by post :smile:

Nibor

Bewildered
My Acor semi hydraulic road brakes. Also Deda RHM 01 brs and Cinelli bar tape and Jagwire road pro XL cable kit to complete my flat to drop conversion on my exploring bike. :hyper:

IMG_20160919_165948.jpg

gbb

Legendary Member
A notice of possible prosecution for careless driving, failing to stop at an accident and failure to report an accident from Wiltshire Police.
Errrrr....I traded that car in about 6 weeks ago in Peterborough, have the paperwork from the dealers that it was traded in and I sent off my section of the V5....so hopefully just a phone call to clear it up tomorrow.
I hate this time after selling a car, you hear so often of problems afterwards.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
A notice of possible prosecution for careless driving, failing to stop at an accident and failure to report an accident from Wiltshire Police.
Errrrr....I traded that car in about 6 weeks ago in Peterborough, have the paperwork from the dealers that it was traded in and I sent off my section of the V5....so hopefully just a phone call to clear it up tomorrow.
I hate this time after selling a car, you hear so often of problems afterwards.

I once sold a Nissan Micra (missing it's gearbox) to a garage, and six months later I was receiving parking fines from a city I've never even been to. :cursing:

Top Bottom