Where can I buy one of these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I often use self adhesive velcro for this kind of thing. Seems to last longer than double sided tape

I use the double side tape we use in the motor trade for sticking side trims etc.on with.

I use the double side tape we use in the motor trade for sticking side trims etc.on with.

What tape is that please? I am because the side trim on my Volvo's ROS door is lifting, and catching on the drivers door when I open it making it worse. Tried gluing it back but no glue I could find would hold it!

screenman

Legendary Member
What tape is that please? I am because the side trim on my Volvo's ROS door is lifting, and catching on the drivers door when I open it making it worse. Tried gluing it back but no glue I could find would hold it!

I use 3m double sided trim tape, even on things like mirrors and picture around the house are held up with it.

You would have to remove the trim, clean off old tape on both surfaces properly and then reapply using new tape.

Drago

Legendary Member

Sikaflex PU adhesive will hold that.

Mr Rider, I had the same type of smoke alarms in my old house and they came from B&Q.

Top Bottom