Which boards do you read on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
In no particular order I tend to look at general cycling, commuting, tech know how, cycle cafe and the general argument thread (C.A.D)

I have tried heartily to avoid CAD but just get drawn to it like a moth to a flame. It does me no good and no credit but still I go back. Probably some psychological disturbance on my part. It's the only thread here that causes me to get wound up so I don't know why I do it to myself. All the other threads are usually very good and informative and full of interesting stuff. Far better that a lot of other forums I have visited.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
New Posts, Cafe, Vintage, Beginners, Know How and Photo Gallery. Like to read some of the other stuff like Touring, Folders and Special Interest posts. Which Bike is also good.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Race/TT
Training
General Cycling

Occasionally the gallery, cafe and beginners.

Mostly I come here out of habit, about 90% of the time I despair at what I read, lol!

I check every new thread except for those in 'dead/mangled cyclists' or 'could argue in an empty room', which I find depressing, and I don't help in that regard!

+1
I will also think twice about responding to something in the commuting thread because, well they are very argumentative and seem to think the world should have paid employment in order to commute and that past experience or current commuting without paid employment does not count...:wacko:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I only like the stuff to do with wearing helmets.....

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Haud oan a wee minute here, @ColinJ (just testing :smile:); I can only find a new threads facility, not new posts. It shows the latest 10 new threads to be posted, which then get bumped down the list as newer threads appear. Or am I missing something? I am browsing using kindle fire btw, so quite possible that bits are missing.
(Well, the tag worked!)

Strange - I can't find a New Threads link on CC on my laptop, Android tablet or Android phone! The New Posts link is on the Forums tab in all 3 cases, next to various other things including Watched Forums and Watched Threads.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
(Well, the tag worked!)

Strange - I can't find a New Threads link on CC on my laptop, Android tablet or Android phone! The New Posts link is on the Forums tab in all 3 cases, next to various other things including Watched Forums and Watched Threads.

Hey Colin. Click on forums at the top left. On the main page look on the right hand side, below where the list of members online at the moment is. The new threads is below that @ColinJ

Top Bottom