Which boards do you read on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dark46

Veteran
I always start looking at my Alerts. Then I go through the welcome mat , beginners, community and Cafe. I'm always trying to learn new things. But because of my dyslexia I have to go and read things 3 or 4 times to take it in. I go to welcome mat as I was made to feel welcome as I want other to feel this too. I don't look at Pro or road, as they are not relevant to me at the moment

I'm a What's New pussycat.

Shouldn't you be on Pet Chat then?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
"Helmets" because everything's been said (although of late the quality of debate has improved a lot.
I take that back. We've returned to the usual bollocks.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I always start looking at my Alerts. Then I go through the welcome mat , beginners, community and Cafe. I'm always trying to learn new things. But because of my dyslexia I have to go and read things 3 or 4 times to take it in. I go to welcome mat as I was made to feel welcome as I want other to feel this too. I don't look at Pro or road, as they are not relevant to me at the moment
I really like your ethos. :thumbsup:

Shows what a decent spirited person you are.

Sadly - I can be a bit of an ass at times - just a failing of mine & sometimes wish I had more traits like yours.

Best of British.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
For me I open my alerts 1st then

Cafe or bike buying advice

Tinkered a bit with Pro Racing but was a little out of my depth (thought I knew a bit - but by comparison don't).

Occasional forays elsewhere but short lived.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
PM to individual members - currently trying to contact @mark st1 as he has gone missing ????
I just read a MIA post which reminded me of Mark. He was playing the football predictions thread but disappeared just after a particularly high scoring round for him back in January. If I remember correctly, he'd just bought a new carbon bike, a rather excellent one, by the looks of it. No arguments that I noticed. Mysterious.

Top Bottom