whinging wiggins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
So you don't like him ! To others like me he's a legend,roll on next Sunday....

screenman

Legendary Member
Do you not have to work to support your wife and kids Jack? Interviews, documentaries are all part of his job, many people do a job they do not enjoy.

Not sure what you do for a living but I am sure it has its moment's where you would rather be doing something else.

Tell me, why the picture of somebody holding a gun?

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Yeah, because Wiggins left school and went along to the job centre. The only job they had at the time was a 'Professional Cyclist', so he took it in the hope he would get something else better later.
20 years later and he's still in the same awful job, he hates it!

It wouldn't have been so bad, but he really wanted to be a Plumber! :giggle:

Last edited:
At the very least, he's a whole lot more likeable than that ghastly grunting oafish Murray.

Yeah, but he's British, not English! ;)

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
The publicity of winning tdf was likely a surprise as Before that,and the surge of the Olympics increasing interest in cycling, it would likely have gotten a small footnote 8 pages back in the Sun. So I don't think it's unfair of him to say it was unexpected.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
To be fair I would find it a pain in the arse dealing with the press all the time, the trolls that follow him/team sky and the constant love letters from Louch would make me lose my nut

I can see where he is coming from - when he had that off the press were camped knee deep outside the hospital and his home - plus at the time (and it would seem the present) anything he did or said somebody would find a way to spin it against him

To be fair I would find it a pain in the arse dealing with the press all the time, the trolls that follow him/team sky and the constant love letters from Louch would make me lose my nut
They all have the same challenge when it comes to the press. Wiggo has issues with the team mates, hotel staff, the neighbourhood convenience store etc. Take the great Muhd Ali, massive ego but absolutely a people person and a patriot of his country. As you know he refused to be conscipted and felt that there was race discrimination and when the Soviets tried to take advantage of it, he made it absolutely clear where his loyalties were and blasted them in full view of the World.

Top Bottom