Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

That would be great for me too.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I'm not going to be able to make this now that weekend, sorry folks.
I could make the weekend after but please meet this coming weekend if you all want to and I'll make arrangements to cycle over and meet one of you either June 6th or 7th.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Okay 11 -12 on Sunday 31st May at Rothley Station confirmed then? Chances are I'll be there by 11, I hate being late.

@13 rider @crazyjoe101 @The Velvet Curtain ?

Can we all try and bring a permanent marker so you can all sign the jersey? That way when three of us forget, one of us will have brought one ^_^

If someone can take the jersey and arrange a separate meet with @MickeyBlueEyes that would be great, otherwise I'll arrange it.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Okay 11 -12 on Sunday 31st May at Rothley Station confirmed then? Chances are I'll be there by 11, I hate being late.

@13 rider @crazyjoe101 @The Velvet Curtain ?

Can we all try and bring a permanent marker so you can all sign the jersey? That way when three of us forget, one of us will have brought one ^_^

If someone can take the jersey and arrange a separate meet with @MickeyBlueEyes that would be great, otherwise I'll arrange it.

@The Velvet Curtain (and I am presuming @Lullabelle as well) @13 rider - are we confirmed as I need to tell our lass that our Sunday morning pootle needs to be rearranged - I won't persuade her to come to Rothley!)

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Thanks for the mention @Supersuperleeds , I've been following the thread but I've managed to fill my weekends for the foreseeable future.

If I don't manage to pass the jersey on we can arrange a quick meet one evening if you like before it goes on to MBE

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@Supersuperleeds .if you and your other half ride to watermead there is now a cycleroute down the canal towpath by the hope and anchor pub on to Cossington lane and Rothley station is 2 miles from there

I'd thought about that and will suggest it, but chances are I will be on my own. Plus at the pace our lass rides we would have to set off at about 7am to get there ^_^

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Nice to meet you @13 rider

Picture recording the hand over:

WP_20150531_11_03_34_Pro.jpg

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I now have possession of the Jersey and it will be making its way to Derbyshire to meet @MickeyBlueEyes soon any Leicester cc,s for want to sign it let me know Asap. @MickeyBlueEyes let me know dates I was thinking cafe at Breddon on the hill as a meeting point ?.
OK I'll have a look when i can be free. What are you like for an evening (ish) meet? Say 17:30 onwards?

Top Bottom